View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
"My mother hardly lets me get out of my nest, so I only get exercise when she's on patrol. I don't really do much except try to pull my hind legs up and under me. I'm slowly being able to balance on my hind paws, but my legs can't support any weight. I'm trying to get my spine straight, but it's not working, and a few days ago I tried walking again and flipped over and landed on a large rock. It really hurt." Iris sat still as Shinefang examined her.
Shinefang listened intently while he examined Iris's spine. He felt sorry that the shecat was cooped up and not able to be as active as she liked. An truth be told, it proably wasn't doing her any favors either. He remembered cats with broken having weak muscles by the time they got to leave the medicine den. Her muscles would likely get weaker is still if this kept up indefinitely. Could hitting a rock have caused the pain? Well it sure didn't help I bet. "I'll be right back," Shinefang strode out of the elder's den and returned a few moment's later with comfrey leaves in his mouth. He chewed the leaves up and spit them onto his paw. "What part of your back hit the rock? I'm not completely sure that's what did this, but comfrey is pretty good for trouble with bones, so it may help." The medicine cat waited for Iris to tell him where to apply the poltice.