View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:09 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose's breath caught in his throat. He stared at the small kit, surprise covering all of his features. A RiverClan kit? In ShadowClan? The thought repulsed him, nearly bringing himself to retch. Despite his disgust, curiosity burned under the gray tom's pelt. "If you're a RiverClan cat, then what are you doing in ShadowClan?" His genuine interest concealed the slight horror the warrior felt. He hadn't even noticed the Mistkit's shudder and her obvious distaste for RiverClan. Ashnose was wrapped up in his own thoughts.
“I’d rather die then go back to that clan” she spat then looked shocked. The tone she just used wasn’t very respectful, especially since he was older then her. She felt anger burn through her pelt, anger towards that clan but he asked so she’ll answer “I’m sorry for snapping..” she whispered apologetically. “If I go back I’ll die. I ran away from that clan because they didn’t listen to me, they thought I was lying” she began. Mist took a deep shuddering breath and continued “my broth mother tried to drown me for not listening. I couldn’t take anymore of the pain and ran away here. Pinewish took me in..” she finished, closing her eyes against the memories. ‘I wonder what he’s thinking..he must really dislike me now’ Mist thought to herself crouching low to the ground.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^