View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2017, 09:08 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
( @Spirited Darkness )
Jackson padded around, a rabbit in his maw. He set it down and layed, taking a bite of it. He ate half, then sniffed the air, and could sense someone near, but he shrugged it off, staring at the sunset. He wasn't an enemy, and has been known to help a lot. He's even fought off dogs away from the clan, and protected it, though he humbly refuses to be a member. It baffled some, but not him. He was lucky to have what hi did, and to be a warrior, in his mind, made him feel like he was pushing his luck.
Lioncry padded along, her golden brown fur fluffed up slightly against the cold breeze that blew through. She quite enjoyed a walk on her own, though she felt that it would've been better to have had someone come along. Ever since abandoning their old home, and coming here, it was safer not to go alone, yet she needed it sometimes, a walk in quiet. The warrior sighed flicking the black tip of her tail and picking up the pace a little. Suddenly, Lioncry halted, narrowing her yellow orbs slightly. She smelled somebody who wasn't a SkyClan warrior, though they still smelled like the territory. She pricked her ears, and she moved forwards.