View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 02:13 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Hades home for friends and followers

Pacific was laying in some tall grass near the shack.She was aware of how cold it was getting,but she didn't care.She hated being around all of the new cat.They will probably leave when they have to start actually working.They just want Hades to protect them,or go take this place in the future.' she thought bitterly.She had never liked Hades as a mate,but more of a brotherly figure.He was powerful and could fend for himself,and yet,he cared for other cats who couldn't. That was one thing she didn't like about him,but who was She to argue?This was his place after all,so it wasn't her choice who stayed and who didn't.'They can have the shack then.I'll just sleep outside from now on.It's to crowded in there.' she thought.She didn't hate the newcomers like osrius did,but simply thought they should work to earn their place here.They didn't seem to know this,but she certainly wasn't going to feed them.The only cats she would hunt for where Hades and his mates.Hades could hunt for himself though,so she didn't have to worry to much about him,and he could also hunt for his mates.'I'll only hunt for myself then.Atleast until they prove they can fight and pull there work.'

(Open)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord