View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 06:23 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Hades home for friends and followers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
osirus trotted through the forest, tail curled over his spine. his ears remained perked, paws light against the ground. he passed a tongue over his maw and thought back to simple healing techniques that he had been taught. cobweb to stop bleeding, marigold to heal, poppy seeds to dull pain. osirus scanned over the information for a moment before nodding, setting out to search for those very things. he grabbed a wrap-like substance to carry everything as he needed. after finding a cobweb with no spider, marigold not killed by the weather, and poppy seeds, he set them in a hollowed tree and went on to find a piece of prey. this is all for hades, osirus growled mentally, claws flexing. she'd be dead if i didn't follow his leadership. huffing dramatically, osirus hunted down a mouse and gripped it by the tail, then maneuvered the bundle of herbs into his mouth as well before running back to the shack. after stepping inside, he sat down in front of quinoa and narrowed his eyes. "show me your wound."

[ @Pouncepaw ]
Quinoa watched him enter, and her eyes narrowed. He would soon find out that Hades wanted to kill her, so maybe she should let him know that. She revealed her paw, puss leaking from the wound. The scab was cracked, and wet hot blood ran slowly. “Why do you help me? You must know that Hades hates my guts,” she growled. If he knew that, maybe he would bring Hades to her sooner, so that he could end her. After all, why wouldn’t Osirus bring his leader to her? Quinoa was ready to settle the fight she had started, and let Hades finish it. The dim shack was so dark, all she could see of Osirus was his malicious eyes and the outline of his broad shoulders.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!