View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:00 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Hades home for friends and followers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
osirus's nose twitched. "i'm healing you for hades's sake. when i'm done with you, he can decide what happens. so don't get attached." he grimaced at the wound, eyes darkening with disgust. only for hades. taking a deep, reluctant breath, osirus set forth on trying to patch up the wound the best he could. not all cats naturally knew every single herb and what to do with them, of course. "hang on." sighing, osirus kicked the mouse closer to quinoa and headed out of the shack again. his ears flattened as he saw pacific, but he didn't bother her in favor of finding something to clean off the wound. grabbing some moss, he dipped it in a puddle and allowed the water to soak in. after finishing that, he came back and set to work again, placing the moss over the wound in order to clean away the puss and blood.

[ @Pouncepaw ]
Quinoa looked at the mouse. She wasn’t hungry anymore. She recoiled from the sting of herb juices and the water. So he’s going to bring Hades to me soon, she thought, grimacing. Even healed, she wouldn’t be able to escape before Osirus had led Hades to her. But, didn’t she want to die anyway? No, she thought firmly. She could outsmart Hades, if it came down to that. But she was crossing her paws that Hades and Osirus weren’t as smart as they seemed. She was an idiot. Hades had nearly killed her, and Osirus certainly seemed just as strong as Hades, too. Quinoa could only hope that Hades would spare her... again. But, he had said that if he had caught her on his land again, she might not be so lucky.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; January 17th, 2018 at 08:02 PM.