View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:22 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Hades home for friends and followers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
The apprentice who had decided to stick along a while, was simply wandering around, boredly. He seem to glare at anything he looked at, alive or not. He was now thinking about ending his `visit`. Wolfpaw would return again, probably. Though not every time he went to the outskirts would he come here. He was walking around the shack in circles, ignoring the weird glances. He had been thinking about studying someone, like his usual routine but it was a bit late for that. He usually did that the moment he met them, he kind of did it with Hades a little. Wolfpaw sighed, suddenly he was caught off balance and fell into a bush. He let out a yowl of surprise, utterly confused why he fell. He wasn't the clumsy type. "Ugh, are you kidding (kitten) me?" He groaned in frustration.

(Open)
Pacific hissed as wolfpaw tripped over her tail."Watch where you are going next time!" She hissed,but only after she did this did she realize it was one of the guest.She didn't like any of the new cats,but she had learned to at least act like you liked guest,even if you really didn't."Sorry.I didn't know it was you." She said,but still sounded agitated.She started to help him up,but decided not to,remembering that they needed to learn how to do things themselves,even if they where only visiting."Are you okay?" She asked,not wanting to be to rude.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord