Old January 18th, 2018, 01:42 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Hades home for friends and followers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Pacific hissed as wolfpaw tripped over her tail."Watch where you are going next time!" She hissed,but only after she did this did she realize it was one of the guest.She didn't like any of the new cats,but she had learned to at least act like you liked guest,even if you really didn't."Sorry.I didn't know it was you." She said,but still sounded agitated.She started to help him up,but decided not to,remembering that they needed to learn how to do things themselves,even if they where only visiting."Are you okay?" She asked,not wanting to be to rude.

"I was! Your tail got in my way!" Wolfpaw snapped, as he easily got out of the bush. He shook the leaves out of his fur, slightly glaring at her. "Always am." He replied, he scanned her. Studying her every moment. He then realized wasn't she `Pacific`? He at least held some respect for her. Though it didn't mean the tom fairly liked her. He glared at her blankly, looking at her like she was a idiot. Wolfpaw waited for her to do something. A lot of cats disliked it because it made it him look like he was judging them. Even if he kind of is.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc