View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2016, 12:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Bram246

Brightkit rolled over onto her back, the little calico's bi-colored hues showing her boredom. It was obvious she wasn't in the best of moods...which was unusual for her, considering she was normally very excited. But with all the events having happened, she was left feeling just a little drained. The small kit sat up suddenly, and stretched out, her pale pink tongue curving over her ivory fangs before she got to her paws finally. Well, I can probably find something to do...something interesting...Brightkit thought with a sigh, as her good eye scanned the nursery. Everything was still blurry, which she had never quite understood; she imagined it was normal, otherwise wouldn't someone have told her by now? Brightkit shrugged the uneasy feeling off that there was something she didn't know and continued to look around with a bright expression and a grin on her maw. Even if she was upset or frustrated, her eyes never showed it. Never.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.