View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2017, 11:36 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
What wa this question? Save her mate or a clan mate? Wasn't he both things at the same time? Moondancer was truly at a loss for words. Something was wrong here. Something was terribly wrong with Halestar's mind, and Moondancer was more than worried. "I.. Isn't he both? It's.. Not like he's from outside the clan. He's a clanmate as well as my mate?" She asked, clearly confused, worried a well as slightly scared. She would be fine with stepping down, as long as it could fix this new mind state of Halestar's, but she feared it would only make it worse. "Are you. Sure you're okay?"

@Jingle
"I am quite positive I am alright." Halestar replied, taking a small breath. "I just feel as though your priorities aren't where they should be, Moondancer." The leader was now calm and spoke with almost wisdom-like words. "Therefore, for now, I'd like to release you from your duties as deputy. I do not mean any disrespect, I still find you and admirable warrior who abides by the warrior code- just...that is not what ShadowClan needs right now. We need a strong leading roles to help rebuild the clan's powers and strengths. I hope you understand."

With those words the leader turned and sat back down, swiftly cleaning her left paw before swiping it on her face, getting rid of the non-existent grime.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Last edited by Jingle; April 8th, 2017 at 01:52 AM.