View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2017, 11:53 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

{like this? xD}
White, or rather now, Whitekit, stayed silent as the leader brought him into the camp, fear trembled though his little body. He did not know this cats, and for all he knew he was going to be a midnight snack for one of them, so he looked up, how she passed straight through, everyone addressing her with respect, like she held authority. Maybe she was the ruler of them, and her word goes? Or maybe she was just the most... feared. Maybe seeing her with the kit, made everyone realize what she was having for dinner. He trembled at this thought.

When she walked into the nursery, he saw many other kits, who looked up, admiring the leader, some played mossball, some play-fought, some sat alone, some gossiped. But the leader passed all of them and padded p to a seemingly non-kit molly. She was a rather pleasant-brown colour, like a evening dusk. Uh oh... was his only thought before he cowered and curled up more, hiding his face.
Duskshine looked up as the large leader entered the den, her bright yellow eyes shone bright as she looked at the small kit. "Oh what do you have here?" she asked, standing up.

The leader gently set the kit down and licked his head, "A...a kit I found while on a patrol. His name is Whitekit. I would like to be considered as his biological mother so no issues will happen with his clan mates. However, I am asking if you would help me raise him so I will be able to continue my duties." Halestar said, voice clear and commanding.

"Oh alright then, Halestar... Whitekit... I think that's quite fitting for him." Duskshine replied, moving the kit over to herself and chuckling faintly.

"Thank you, Duskshine." Halestar replied.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany