View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2017, 12:06 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Duskshine looked up as the large leader entered the den, her bright yellow eyes shone bright as she looked at the small kit. "Oh what do you have here?" she asked, standing up.

The leader gently set the kit down and licked his head, "A...a kit I found while on a patrol. His name is Whitekit. I would like to be considered as his biological mother so no issues will happen with his clan mates. However, I am asking if you would help me raise him so I will be able to continue my duties." Halestar said, voice clear and commanding.

"Oh alright then, Halestar... Whitekit... I think that's quite fitting for him." Duskshine replied, moving the kit over to herself and chuckling faintly.

"Thank you, Duskshine." Halestar replied.
He curled up, his face out of sight as Halestar put him down. As she licked his head and gave his name he slowly looked up as he heard the word mother. She's my mom? was his innocent kitten thought. As the other queen pulled him over with her paw, he flinched, but she had a loving feel to her as well. So, he quickly scuffled over to her, and curled down against her belly, his ears back, big, wide kitten eyes, with the one beginning to turn green, flicking as he looked at everything that moved. He curled more tightly and scooted closer until he was pressing on her with some pressure. Yes, he was terrified.

However the warmth engulfed him, and he honestly felt as if he was in a safe place, someplace warm, loving, someplace he can live. So, he his his face in his paws and chest again, and as he layed there his breathing slowed and his hears drooped, a sign he was going into sleep. The last thought he had, and a rather odd one, was Will I learn to catch toads too? And then, off he was into sleep, dreaming of many things, wild wacky things.
{time skip or...?}

Last edited by monfang; April 7th, 2017 at 12:07 AM.