View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

(Alright so, Moondancer is off deputy duties, so here we go, mass mentions wooh!)
@Suspiciousmindz @Lonestar23 @starfall @Empress Of Evil @fenic! @Lilly @Marble @KKShift @Willowpillow @bad company @Noire (Gosh what a big family Moon has now O.o )

Moondancer padded into the nursery, expecting to see her lovely kits play around with their her own siblings. Padding over to Jaysong and just letting herself fall down into a sleeping position in the nearest nest, she peered over her kits and gave them the best smile she could put on at this very moment. "Kits, I have news for you" She started, waiting for the five to gather up by her. Perhaps they could guess what she were about to say by the fact that she had put herself down in an empty nest, but she wanted to tell them straight on herself, before they would hear it from the leader.
Peering around to see if Ocelotpath around, the now full queen hoped her mate would be here to hear the news as well. It wasn't exactly happy news, and yet it were. Moondancer were happy and excited to be able to spend proper time with her kits, watch them grow and perhaps even teach them a few things.

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.