View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2017, 12:46 AM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Mistpaw was startled at seeing the other apprentice, almost losing his footing in the process. He stopped in his tracks, backing up a bit, and shook his head to clear his mind. ‘’Oh goodness!’’ He exclaimed. Not quite what one wanted to hear during a first meeting, but his heart was beating rapidly. He didn’t see her and it made him frightened that she seemed to have just jumped out of nowhere. After regaining his conscious, the tom piped. ‘’Hello there!’’ An eagerness in his voice.

‘’You know, you could had given me a heart attack! You can’t ever just jump out of nowhere! Do you want to be claws in the face by the wrong company? Good grief dear girl!’’ He scolded her. He wasn’t truthfully made at her. He never was really mad at anyone unless they weren’t listening to him, and today he could be making a potential friend. She looked kind enough to accept him for who he was. He gave her a faint smile as he introduced himself. ‘’I’m Mistpaw.’’ He says, bringing up a paw to his chest, stating proudly. ‘’I wasn’t really doing anything much, I was just…’’ Was it weird to tell her that he was simply following insects, and other species? Some of the other apprentices thought he was abnormal for doing things that they normally wouldn’t do. But, nature fascinated this young apprentice, and in order for him to make a new friend, he had to keep that within. He didn’t want to run her off before he even got a chance to know her. ‘’What is your name?’’ He tilted his head, asking and awaited her answer.
The smaller apprentice purred with amusement at the others dorky attempts to cover up. "you were watching the spider and stuff?" She asked with the tilt of her head. Her eyes shines with warmth and admiration for the other apprentice. Giggling softly she dipped her head towards the other in some form of greetings. "Its quite alright no need on being ashamed I.... I do it as well, or I watch the gentle breeze brush against the flowers petals the colors so vibrant so.... beautiful its like starclan graced us with such beauty..." She trailed of her eyes brighten with each word she spoke. Shaking her head she gave a few embarrassed coughs "My apologize I went off a bit... the names Elmpaw and who may you be?" She asked softly prodding her paw gently in the males side expecting them to answer in some kind of fashion. She was honestly just eager about this whole situation she could have possibly found someone she could relate too in some way and she didn't want this to end.