View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2023, 06:18 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: don't be a dummy [p]

FOXGLOVEKISS
she/her. 52 moons (at death). slender ginger molly with brown and cream markings, blue eyes. left hind leg is scarred.
( purrks ; worldweaver, nightmare fuel - tier 1 permanently active)

foxglovekiss notices unsheathes claws and tilts her head at the apprentice. she lets out a deep purr that vibrates from her chest at his answer, smiling warmly at whisperingpaw. "good, good!" she hums, approval in her voice. oh, had she let his name slip out? she purses her lips. how careless of her — she'd never been so disappointed in herself. it's as quick as the tom asks it, though, that she's come up with an answer. she begins to circle around the apprentice, seemingly inspecting him.

"well, if you must know, the stars have been whispering your name to me. they told me that you're very smart." she explains, eventually coming to a stop, and if whisperingpaw didnt move away, she'd rest her tail on his back. "but, do you know what I see, whisperingpaw?" she inquires, letting just a second of silence pass. her eyes flicker down, at her scarred leg. just for a split second. "I see a strong, intelligent, independent cat who just needs a little push to become his best self. his strongest self." the ginger molly says, and for a moment, it seems she's describing herself ay the start.

"what do you say?" foxglovekiss questions, hoping the tom will say yes.

[ @ChaosBringer. ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days