View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 01:11 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leechblood View Post
Conner awakes with a start "AH!" He can still feel the pain of the posion flowing in him searing him. Aron looks at the drakini "you mean like rescue team blue? I saw them once everyone see them alot running around... I heard of a only flying type rescue team maybe they can come? But they would have to be called, then if they want to come..." Aron adds the last part in a lower tone. Missie looks at him and yells "Don't be such a party pooper! I know they will come, I mean i'm here! I bet they will want me cause i'm perfect as a reward!" Shuckle chortles in the back and wispers to Aron "If they want something to throw under the bus!" Aron chuckles slightly but quites himself quickly as missie make a huge shadow ball. The ball takes on the form of a fist and hits shuckle nailing him into the ground. "Hot head" Shuckle mumbles before falling unconscious. "he" missie then begins laughing
"Dra-Draki-Drako?" {Rescue Team Blue? I Was thinking more like the Red Rescue tem, you know, the one that spends more time around Volcanoes and things. I Don't think Water-types could handle the heat of a volcano.} She Said, somewhat like a Rant. "Draki-Draco!" {And Stop Trying to Read my Thoughts! Their mine for a Reason!} She added on as an Afterthought. "Draki-Draki!" {Oh, and good Job with the Wake-up Call, Wispy!}

"Wi-Wis-Eon..." {Yea, Whatever. We just need To Get back on track before what happened in the Jhonto region doesn't truly repeat here....You remember what I Showed you about Mt.Blaze, Correct?} He asked, takeing a few steps back from the trainer, and approaching Drake.