View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018, 03:07 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Talking Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Yes, I suppose you have," the warrior replied politely, taking only mild notice of the medicine cat's cold reply. She chuckled a little as she added, "I'm sure you've said it plenty too to others." As the medicine cat approached, she stuck out her forlegs a little farther from her body to give the medicine cat easier access. The tangy and sweet scents of herbs filled her nose as the enby brought them closer. "What do you say, Daydream? Am I going to live?" she asked quietly, her whiskers twitching in amusement knowing she'd be just fine.
"Well of course you are, its only a few scratches." they replied, furrowing a brow. they werent one to really get jokes at all, and it took them a bit to catch on. they were smart, book wise, but not really...social wise. taking some herbs into their mouth, they started chewing, scrunching their face at the bitter taste. but after it was chewed properly they leaned forward, gently, and softly licked some of the healing liquid onto the wounds. despite their rather..hard edged exterior, they were soft when it came to treatment and their patients.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Celestial @mompaws @Aleka @Aura @Sasukewolf (madness) @king kaleb!

Ebonymist watched with heart-breaking agony as the other male kit began stumbling blindly around, trying to find the stillborn kit she held gently close to her. She bowed her head, her heart flooding with regret and helplessness, gently picking up the male kit and bringing him over to his siblings before looking down at the dead child between her paws. She nuzzled the poor thing gently before nudging it towards Daydream and Lostface with widened eyes, trembling ever so slightly. "This one didn't make it." She meowed mournfully before turning her attention to the three squirming kits beside her, curling her tail around them protectively and nuzzling each one. "This one shall be Asphodelkit." She murmured, gently rasping her tongue over the larger kit's head. "And this, this shall be my little Gingerkit." She nudged the smaller female as she named her, her eyes gentle. "This one is will be my darling Infernokit." She nudged him back towards his siblings. Her gaze landed on the final, deceased kit and it felt like there was a large lump in her throat. "And this is- was Salamanderkit." She finished,ears flicking back.
daydream didnt know what it was like to be a queen, or ever. they didnt know what a connection was like between mother and kit, or what it was like to lose one of your own. for that, they didnt know how to comfort her, or tell her she was going to be okay. instead, they silently rested their head ontop of ebonymists. a silent way of their comfort, since they werent really good with their words, and would most likely make it worse. "Im sorry for your lose, Ebonymist." they started. they started to look towards the other kit, wandering around blindly. They guessed she had already figured it out. "Your kits are healthy, despite one being blind. theyll grow up to strong, warriors one day. maybe even a leader or medicien cat, who knows." they mewed, trying desperately to cheery her up somehow. "i get it of you need alone time with Lostface and everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Goosekit whimpered," My forearms and hind legs hurt. And the rest of me must be soar." he muttered tiredly.

Soaringkit blinked," Isn't that how they train you to behave?" she blinked in shock," My father is Sunstrike, my mother is Jaywater." she meowed.
"Okay, just stay still while i go in the back and get some herbs. theyll make your joints feel a bit better." they mewed. they shifted away from goosekit, begining to pad towards the newly stocked herb wall.
--
Daydream shook their head,"No it isnt," they mewed, "they teach you how to behave through words and dicipline, not physical abuse. any cat laying a claw on you, even your parents, is bad. do you understand?" they mewed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post

"Okay" Burrpaw nodded. His injuries no linger hurt, but they still ached. He couldn't sleep; he'd been asleep long enough. But he wanted to close his eyes. He leaned back and let his yellow eyes shut. "I'm nit alseep" he mumbled, and peeked one eye open. Daydream may be the medicine cat, but Burrpaw was pretty sure it'd be a bad thing if they succumbed to injuries. He focused on breathing and closed his eye again.
"Good," they mewed. now that burrpaws initial wounds were taken care of, they started cleaning him up, getting the dirt out of his fur, or the dried blood clots out, things like that. their tongue was gentle as they groomed him, not wanting to reopen any wounds. "Im going to let your mentor know that you wont be able to train for awhile. you need to rest."