View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018, 03:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Well of course you are, its only a few scratches." they replied, furrowing a brow. they werent one to really get jokes at all, and it took them a bit to catch on. they were smart, book wise, but not really...social wise. taking some herbs into their mouth, they started chewing, scrunching their face at the bitter taste. but after it was chewed properly they leaned forward, gently, and softly licked some of the healing liquid onto the wounds. despite their rather..hard edged exterior, they were soft when it came to treatment and their patients.

daydream didnt know what it was like to be a queen, or ever. they didnt know what a connection was like between mother and kit, or what it was like to lose one of your own. for that, they didnt know how to comfort her, or tell her she was going to be okay. instead, they silently rested their head ontop of ebonymists. a silent way of their comfort, since they werent really good with their words, and would most likely make it worse. "Im sorry for your lose, Ebonymist." they started. they started to look towards the other kit, wandering around blindly. They guessed she had already figured it out. "Your kits are healthy, despite one being blind. theyll grow up to strong, warriors one day. maybe even a leader or medicien cat, who knows." they mewed, trying desperately to cheery her up somehow. "i get it of you need alone time with Lostface and everything."

"Okay, just stay still while i go in the back and get some herbs. theyll make your joints feel a bit better." they mewed. they shifted away from goosekit, begining to pad towards the newly stocked herb wall.
--
Daydream shook their head,"No it isnt," they mewed, "they teach you how to behave through words and dicipline, not physical abuse. any cat laying a claw on you, even your parents, is bad. do you understand?" they mewed.

"Good," they mewed. now that burrpaws initial wounds were taken care of, they started cleaning him up, getting the dirt out of his fur, or the dried blood clots out, things like that. their tongue was gentle as they groomed him, not wanting to reopen any wounds. "Im going to let your mentor know that you wont be able to train for awhile. you need to rest."
Goosekit gave a small grunt before closing his eyes and drifting into sleep, he swore he was seeing glimses of the starry cats, but he couldn’t be sure. He fought to open his eyes, but failed. Would he die? Maybe. But Daydream was a miracle worker.

Soaringkit pawed the ground nervously,” Yes...but I’m meerly a kit, I can’t do anything to stop anything.” She meowed truthfully, after all she was only a kit. What could a kit do, tell her mother that Daydream says that it’s wrong, like they’d listen to her. They probably killed her littermates, it didn’t seem to make sense that she didn’t have any siblings.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here