View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Well of course you are, its only a few scratches." they replied, furrowing a brow. they werent one to really get jokes at all, and it took them a bit to catch on. they were smart, book wise, but not really...social wise. taking some herbs into their mouth, they started chewing, scrunching their face at the bitter taste. but after it was chewed properly they leaned forward, gently, and softly licked some of the healing liquid onto the wounds. despite their rather..hard edged exterior, they were soft when it came to treatment and their patients.

[/FONT][/CENTER]
Risingstorm's whiskers gave a slight, amused twitch as her sarcasm went right over the medicine cat's head. So serious. But then, I guess that's what you'd want in a medicine cat. Risingstorm wondered to herself what the Shadowclan medicine cat might have been like as a warrior. Their focus as they applied the herbs was intense. She'd hate to be the cat on the other end of their claws if they put that focus into a fight. "That's good. Anything I need to doing going forward? Will I need to have them checked again?" She hoped that this was the end of the whole ordeal. She found it all a little embarrassing that the fight had gone so poorly and she was ready to move on and not think about it again.