View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2018, 11:09 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Cactusclan Signups! [Headsup, this is going to be weird.]

Oh, and my charrie Needlefire:
Name: Needlefire
Sexuality: Straight, Hetero
Appearance: This cat is a bright green shecat with amber eyes with flecks of gold. Her fur is transparent, and Spiky, so you can see the pale green color beneath. Her ears and legs are unusually large, and her paws are slim and have long hooked claws.
Personality: Needlefire is a loyal and devoted cat, devoted to her clan until the end. She is a bit stubborn, but she is also quiet and willing to listen. Her favorite part of the day is organizing the patrols, as she gets to greet her clan and see how much prey they can catch as a team. Although loyal and kind, she suffers from mild depression, and needs to be noticed every once in a while or she will feel forgotten. She is slowly outgrowing this, but it is still there.
Abilities: She can jump 7 feet up in the air, and withstand heat of up to 94 degrees Fahrenheit.
Other: None

Name: Snatchedthorn
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: This dark green tom has small ears and an angular frame. His spikes are mint green, and his eyes are deep amber and gold. He has long white whiskers, and a berry bright nose.
Personality: He is gruff and blunt, yet he loves kits and is sweet and forever loyal. To kind for his own good, he sometimes will give up his prey just so he can see another cat purr in thanks.
Abilities: He can live without water for half a moon and jump 7 feet high.
Other: None

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; March 21st, 2018 at 05:40 PM.