View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 10:56 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@2018 Okapi
[ here's a list of the herbs she left on the ground, the ones that aren't out of reach;; chervil, feverfew, goldenrod, thyme, poppy seeds, tansy, and i'll let 1 deathberry be out ]

Juniperpaw had been sorting through her herb store when she decided she didn't have enough feverfew. Luckily for her, feverfew was a very common herb in RiverClan and could easily be found at the riverbank. She huffed, gently patting a couple herb piles into place on the floor. She'd put them back in their spots when she returned, but right now she was more focused on gathering herbs than shoving leaves and berries into nicks in the walls. If she had seen the bright red deathberry hiding under the chervil roots then she definitely would've put the herbs away, but the berry hid from her sight. In a rush to find the herbs and return in case she had patients, the partly-trained young medicine cat gave the herbs a quick surveying before she hurried out of the den, unknowledgeable as to what would happen in her absence.
(The gift of Warriors Wikipedi entry called Medicine)
Sorrelkit was only two moons, not too old ,not too young either. She had amber eyes and was a grey-brown molly. She pattered into the den,” Juniperpaw? I want to meet you? Juniperpaw?” She awaitied Juniperpaw’s arrival, but no sign. She sat down for a few seconds, that to this kit, felt like hours I might as well learn about herbs. she smiled and saw the heap of herbs, deciding to taste them. First she grabbed what unknown to her was chervil, it was a green leaf that smelled sweet. She sniffed it and began chewing it and swallowed it, not knowing it was suppose to only have the juice extracted from it Where’s the harm in trying more tasty herbs, since this tasted good. She grabbed what unknown to her was fever few, it smelled tangy, but she assumed her nose was decieving her as she gulped it down don’t eat that soft-leaved herb again. She didn’t really have any side-affects yet, so she went for the next herb, goldenrod which she didn’t recognize, she couldn’t figure out how it would be tasty, but she put it in her mouth chewing excessively before swallowing Don’t eat that scratchy yellow herb... she eyed the last four herbs. Tansy was the next herb she’d eat. It had a strong scent that made her mouth water, she put it in her mouth swallowing it. Yummy. Eat the yellow flowers. She saw thyme, which she thought was mint a tangy little treat her friends spoke of stealing from Juniperpaw’s den. She gulped it up, it was really tangy, don’t eat mint again. She paused wondering what was taking Juniperpaw so long. She glanced at her remaining pile of herbs to eat. She saw the poppyseeds and scooped a small pawful into her mouth knawing on it growing sleepy, but it just wouldn’t break up, so she spat them out onto the floor eyeing the remaining herb, a deathberry. The dark red berry looked tasty, so half asleep she pawed the berry into her open mouth and bit into it. Gagging at the taste. Muttering as she slowly chewed the deathberry.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here