View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 03:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ yep xD the guide to being a medicine cat ]

Juniperpaw carried a clump of feverfew cautiously between her jaws. She was careful not to pierce the leaves with her sharp teeth, placing her paws firmly in areas that were flat and clear of anything that may startle her into biting down. She made her way towards the medicine den, tail-tip flicking in acknowledgement to any felines who greeted her in a friendly hello. The young medicine cat had no idea what would welcome her the moment she entered the den. Right now, she was upbeat and content, but little did she know her emotions would soon take an extreme nosedive.

The 'paw ducked her head as she slipped through the medicine den entrance, feeling the stick-built walls poke her flanks as she shoved through. She was purring softly with happiness but the soft rumbling deep in her throat immediately stopped the second she raised her head to take in the sight of her den. The piles of herbs weren't too disorganized compared to how she'd left them, but they'd obviously been tinkered with. Juniperpaw's gaze was drawn to the small bundle of fur hunched over. Stretching her jaws wide in a loud gasp, the feverfew leaves fluttered from her grip and the older she-cat screeched, ``What have you done?`` Her fur was bristling but her eyes were wide with shock. Juniperpaw was a confusing mix of anger, concern, and guilt.
Sorrelkit gave a small moan in misery, the death berry was in her jaw still, due to biting it and having her mouth open, it was trickling red juice out of her mouth. Sorrelkit grunted to tired to spit the deathberry out. She hardly was aware of Juniperpaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here