View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw was quick to jump into action, hurrying towards the brown-pelted kit and lowering herself to the small cat's level. It didn't take long to notice the red liquid dripping from Sorrelkit's mouth and based off sight and smell Juniperpaw was able to determine that the younger she-cat had eaten not only the other herbs, but a deathberry as well. Cursing under her breath and wondering when kits' intelligence ran off and was replaced with stupidity, Juniperpaw began the process of scooping the remains of the deathberry from the kit's mouth. It was a struggle to pry Sorrelkit's jaws open and pull all of the deadly berry out that she could but she did her best.

Once she'd scooped out all she could Juniperpaw swiftly whipped around and raced to her herb store, making more of a mess with her herbs as she plunged through the disorganized piles. Frantically, the medicine cat searched for yarrow leaves, the leaves that would save Sorrelkit's lives. Luckily for her, Juniperpaw was able to find a leaf which she carried over to the kit in pain. The apprentice-aged medicine cat chewed the yarrow into a softer substance, one that would be easy to shove down the kit's small throat. With intentions of saving Sorrelkit, Juniperpaw spit the yarrow onto her paw and stretching the kit's jaws open she pushed her mottled foot as far down as possible. Juniperpaw pulled her paw back and waited for the yarrow to do its job. She crouched at Sorrelkit's side, pressed against the young feline's flank in an attempt to be comforting.
Sorrelkit reatched and hurled up some herbs. She whimpered and let tears form as more herbs fell out. She gave a whimper,” I’m going to die aren’t I.” She asked sadly as she hurled once again. She looked tired and weak.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here