View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw held back a purr of amusement, but it was easier for her to laugh because she knew what to expect - Sorrelkit would be just fine. Instead of chuckling at the kit's naivety she reassured in what she hoped was a comforting tone, ``No, little one, you will come out of this stronger than before.`` Juniperpaw intended to keep Sorrelkit in her den for a bit longer than she would've any other patient, mainly because she was concerned the kit might not have gotten all the herbs out of her system and may still be affected by them after. She'd let the kit sleep it off on one of the spare nests and then sent Sorrelkit on her way. Juniperpaw ran her tail-tip along the kit's spine, waiting patiently for her patient to vomit as much as she could.
Sorrelkit vomitted once again before whimpering,” Now that this happened, Fallenstar will never make me an apprentice. I’ll one day be a fifty moon old kit.” She frowned sadly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 21st, 2018 at 12:55 PM.