View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2017, 03:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Blinded Night (Barracuda and Nyx, PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Nyx let Barracuda brush up against her, but her face was stone. As soon as he stopped, the she cat gazed into his eyes with her greenish yellow ones with a kind of cold fury. "Oh really? Got into some trouble? You left without saying anything. No explanation, not even a goodbye! Do you know how heartbroken I was? Not to mention I had to go back to my brother and deal with him. Once I found out I was pregnant it all went downhill. You know why? Because since you left, my brother was so angry with me he kicked me out and I haven't gone back!" The black furred car's voice had become more and more emotional as she spoke, ranging from angry to heart broken to desolate. She was a mess. Defeated, Nyx sat facing Barracuda, tears threatening to spill. "You should be able to tell," she said quietly, "but I'm expecting kits. Your kits."
Barracuda had half expected the angry/heart broken response that came from Nyx, and his expression didn't falter from a guiltily hopeful one as she spoke. "Nyx, I didn't want to drag you into it! I was scared - scared that you would get hurt, and I was hoping that I could come back someday, once this was all over... I didn't mean to cause you any pain, I was trying to save you pain, I'm sorry..." His voice trailed off as he tried to come up with a believable story to tell her later on. Even if she didn't ask for it, it would only raise his credibility more. But all of that melted away at her words. My kits. Well, it wasn't like Barracuda was going to stick around to raise them! Nyx would have to take care of the kits on her own, but at the same time... the tom REALLY didn't want to have to deal with wondering if they were still okay... maybe he could take some of the kits with him, when they were old enough, and teach them how to be like - well - him. Would they look like him, or their mother? Barracuda was hoping for both, a litter like that would be beautiful indeed. "Kits? Nyx, that's great news! And this time I promise, I'll stick around no matter what happens. If anyone's a threat to you, I'll take them out." Lies. All lies. But then again, when had Barracuda been anything but a master of deceit?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.