View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 02:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Blinded Night (Barracuda and Nyx, PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post

Nyx's features only slightly softened from their hard facade. She really didn't want to be mad at Barracuda, but he did leave her pregnant and alone. She was also vaguely suspicious of how vague he was being, but the Turkish van was only really trying to get him to stay and raise their kits. Together. Nyx had wanted that from the moment she and Barracuda had hit it off, and she thought she had it those few nights with him. But alas, he left and she ended up pregnant with his kits. Those kits would be quite beautiful, though. Clearing her head, Nyx decided to focus on Barracuda and his statement. "Will you really stick around? Because if you say you will and I find you gone without returning one day, either I will hunt you down personally, or I can convince my brother to go after you. He doesn't have a family, and I'm sure he's quite angry at you for.. Well, you know." Nyx gestured slightly towards her stomach with her head. "I'm just happy you're back. Although, you'll have to forgive me if I'm not very nice the first few days."
Inside, Barracuda's emotions were a whirl of excitement. Yes! He was in! He was trusted, and with that trust, he could do damage. Why did he want this? Because he was back, and he couldn't very well just let her know that he had gotten bored... no, it was much better to play this game. "I promise I won't leave without an explanation. I can promise you, Nyx, I will always return... to take care of you and our kits." He smiled, lightly nuzzling her. Kits he hadn't wanted. Kits he hadn't planned on having. Kits that he was going to have to cleverly get ahold of at some point. Oh sure, he would only take one or two - the most beautiful of the litter - but they would be the best kits, and he would leave her with his leftovers.

Barracuda was planning to go back and forth between territories, between his flirts, and maybe at some point - he would run into Iris again. That's extremely stupid. If you run into her again, it had better be to flirt. He told himself, tail twitching back and forth. He'd liked the she cat, but not the guilt that had come with leaving her. He doubted their next encounter would be quite as pleasant as the first. No more sweet whispered words, it was going to have to be heavy flirting if he wanted to gain her trust back at all. And the collar? Well, Barracuda was sure he could think of an explanation for that.

"Of course, love. I wouldn't expect anything less - I'm just grateful that you're taking me back at all. And is there anything I can do for you? Hunt, settle you in somewhere, maybe I could make you comfortable?" The tom mewed. It was an unspoken offer to curl up with her somewhere where it was only the two of them.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.