View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Blinded Night (Barracuda and Nyx, PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post

"Okay." It may have just been one word, but to the feline with the greenish yellow eyes it meant mich more than that. It meant she was trusting Barracuda to not leave her, even though she probably shouldn't. It meant she was expecting him to be there and be a good father for her kits. But she was overthinking. Okay means okay, and that's the end of it. Nyx flicked her tail slightly and let a smile grow through a crack in her facade, the whole expression eventually fading away to reveal her true face. There she stood, looking tired and happy next to Barracuda. The black Molly hoped they would live a nice life together. No , not hoped. He had promised. Nyx knew they would live a be lfe together, just them and their family. Maybe she'd even make up with Nova. "I wouldn't mind if you and I went to find a den and settle in. We do have to prepare, after all." The black Turkish van turned her greenish yellow eyes towards Barracuda's, locking eyes with... Was he her mate? They had never said it officially...
What had Barracuda done? Well, he had practically forced himself back into Nyx's life after leaving her with a broken heart, and was planning on leaving her again as soon as her entertainment value was up. He didn't get attached easily. There must have been at least two-three other cats he had flirted with since he had last seen Nyx, and while that wasn't a good thing, Barracuda seemed immensely proud of it. "Of course, of course, love. We'll find somewhere nice." He smiled at her, fangs showing in a fake ivory grin. Had Nyx looked closely, she might have noticed that the smile didn't quite reach his eyes. There was malice, and trickery behind them, carefully locked away beneath his innocent facade to make sure that he would be able to do as he pleased for as long as he wanted. And that was pretty much the story of Barracuda's life, locking away any real feelings beneath an innocent facade - or a flirty one - until he had gotten what he wanted. "If I remember correctly, there's a comfortable one over here, right?" He asked, his tail twitching back and forth as he gave his target a smile. Yes... Barracuda was confident that today was going to be a good day. He just felt it. Something about the air was different, and it wasn't just his success in tricking Nyx, but something was different about it altogether.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.