View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:50 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Blinded Night (Barracuda and Nyx, PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"I believe you're right. Well then, shall we go?" Nyx gave Barracuda a small smile and flicked her tail, then brushed up against him on her way to the den. Black mixed with grey for a second, and then the Turkish Van was ahead of Barracuda. She looked back with a flirty gaze and smiled again, then flicked her tail so it would lightly smack Barracuda in the nose. She wanted to enjoy life right now, just her and Barracuda living happily until the kits were born. Even then they would be happy, teaching their kits and watching them grow. Nyx would make up with Nova, and all would be well. Or, that's what she hoped. The air seemed to affirm her fantasies, a different quality in it that made her believe everything she had thought about. They were going to be happy.
Barracuda padded after the she cat, his yellow eyes gleaming happily. He had succeeded in working his way back into her heart. He was succeeding in tricking her, making her believe that he could be the mate she wanted. The tom that she loved. And that was something that made him very happy. Of course, Barracuda was fairly sure that he couldn't stay there forever. She would find out that he had been tricking her soon, leading her on all this time, whether it was through him or somone else. One thing was for sure - he definitely did not want to run into Nova. He had never met the tom last time, and while Barracuda was confident he could take on some mangy weakling, he didn't want to risk becoming too aggressive in front of Nyx. That could result in some serious trust being taken from him. That was trust that he needed. Trust that he couldn't risk to lose. Trust that Barracuda was desperate to keep. If he lost that trust, then his game would be up soon, and the tom wasn't quite ready for his little game to end. He wanted to keep it going for as long as possible... however long that might be.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.