View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 07:54 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Market Square [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
DarkLeaf sighed and eventually got up getting bored of the spot she chose the tabby wandered around and saw three cats two Molly's and a tom " they don't look aggressive but I'm not taking risks" she jumped up on a small platform DarkLeaf looked around scouting to find anything interesting "anything interesting? Nope nothing but those two cats and a kittypet" she thought for a moment then decided to go over to the three cats DarkLeaf trotted over there and looked at the Siamese Molly "Hi I'm DarkLeaf what's your name?" She meowed
@Casual Scribbles
Cannoli yelped and jumped, fur puffed up. Her tail stuck straight out behind her and her green eyes were wide. She spun, glancing at the she-cat behind her. After a moment, her fur smoothed and her breathing returned to normal. The other molly's words reginstered and Cannoli dipped her head in greeting. "It's nice to meet you, Darkleaf. My name is Cannoli." The she-cat lapped at the fur behind her bandana to smooth it again. "I apologize for my reaction. With all of the human actions around here, it's hard to hear or smell anything that isn't human-made."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/