Old April 30th, 2024, 01:49 PM

Bump Policy: when ever
My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: RiverClan Resources

Outsider requesting to join
Name- Algae
Gender-Tom
Queen expecting or nursing or kit?- no
Reason for joining- Has seen Riverclan fishing, and has debated approaching them, since he is an excellent fisher.
Brief description of the plot- Uhhh... I don't know what this means, but if it means how he introduces himself, then here it is:
Algae once again found himself hidden in the reeds, looking at the strange group of cats. Why hunt with other cats? he thought. It's much easier to do it alone. Much less noise and lower chance of being seen. Algae debated whether or not to go out and teach these cats how to 'properly' hunt fish. His tail twitched, disturbing the reeds. The cats looked at him. Fox dung. If they see me- He never got to finish the thought. One of the cats moved the reeds apart and saw him. "(enter cat speech and/or reaction)" (If told to follow, Algae will follow the cats back to camp. If told to leave, Algae will refuse, and demand to see their home, claiming he wants to join. If fight breaks out, Algae fights back, wounding the cat. Seeing the damage he did to the wounded cat, he would offer to help. If wounded cat accepts help, Algae is led (hopefully) to camp, where he meets the medicine cat and the leader.)
Rank request- Warrior
New name request (optional)- Algaetail
Mention me- @Occultation, @Starry
Additional- Dark brown tabby with lighter brown stripes