Thread: Faunus Academy
View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 05:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Faunus Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Juniper's eyes widened. "Rein," she warned. She anxiously bit her lip, she didn't want her new friend to get in trouble. "I really hope this is part of the class. You're allowed to fight people, right?" Her breathing sped up and her heart quickened. "And, Bartholomew" she refrained from giggling at his name, "what do you think you're doing? Instigating a fight is against school rules you know!" She let herself feel the pride of reading the entire book of school rules before she had attended this school.
(Why do I love rp'ing with Juniper so much?)
Rein hissed as her ears were back against her head her tail thrashing still , Bartholomew growled " it's apart of class dolt " the lizzard said and reins lilac eyes turned to dark purple she hissed again and aimed a kick at the lizzards head " don't call her dolt! " Rein growled as her pupils already shrunk she was in beast mode. Bartholomew blocked the kick and threw her at the wall causing it to crack a bit . Rein growled and smacked her fists together she ran at Bartholomew and punched non-stop but he blocked a few and got hit a few times .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )