View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 09:36 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Pirates of madness ( reboot and updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
His black orbs cut through the air and would have liked to do the same to the other captain. His blue and gold coat waved at the edges. The wind was pls Reece today. His large hat he feared would get in his way, but he wore it as a prideful thing. He then moved his game away and climbed the mast to the crow's nest before jumping off and swinging on the rope to the other ship. He immediately started to shoot at the men. He caught one in the side and then kicked him over the side of the ship before turning on another and shooting at their feet.
His men already began fighting the other captains crew however he was only focused on the captain, he pushes the man away as he stands before the captain smiling that cold dark smile like he did years ago this time however.. it held a bit of meaning almost interest even. “ it’s been a while Roy. Didn’t think you would be coming after me like this. Honestly I should be honored however... I don’t think it’s going to be like that huh? Old friend “ he says darkly as he begins to pull out his two swords. “ Either stand down with your crew or face madness itself my friend. And I mean it this time “ he says coldly as he begins to ready himself.