View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2017, 06:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
" that's neat, who knew we'd have the same name?" Silentshade asked. When Silentshade, the shadowclan she-cat, mentioned the kits never seeing Shadowclan, her heart twinged. "It must be hard, having kits so young in a strange territory. But remember, Shadowclan isn't just the territory, it's the cats in it. You and your kits, and every other cat in the clan makes up Shadowclan, and besides, it might be sooner than you think to be able to go back home!" Silentshade mewed in an attempt to cheer the queen up. "And Quailkit and Witheredkit are very nice names, I hope they take pride in them, when their old enough to well, take pride in them!" she let out a laugh.
She gave a smile," Yeah...Yeah, when I tell them we'll soon return to Shadowclan...they are upset that they'd have to leave there Riverclan friends behind." She sighed," Thank you.." she meowed referring to the names," I do..They are too busy having fun too take pride in there names."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here