View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2017, 11:34 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Moondancer was sitting in the clearing, searching through the crowd of two clans mixed, for her mate, kits and sister. She was overjoyed to have a reason to talk to her RiverClan twin sister, as well as have her meet her little family.
The ShadowClan warrior sat with her tail covering her paws as she searched the crowd. Unexpectedly, she was suddenly pounced on from behind, by a warrior looking exactly the same as herself. The RiverClan warrior, Silverheart, had found her sister before Moondancer had. Silverheart giggled and jumped around like a kit in a circle around her sister. Moondancer laughed happily and dropped down into a crouch as well. "Silverheart! It is so good to see you!
You won't believe what has happened in the past moons!" She said happily,
trying to lead her attention away from the little kit-like play. In her success, Silverheart sat up straight and looked at her with clear interest and curiosity in her blue eyes. Moondancer hissed happily and pounced on her sister, pinning her to the ground before yowling out: "Kits! Come help me hold down this dangerous RiverClan cat!" She yelled with a teasing, clearly not serious, voice. Puzzled, Silverheart looked up at her sister as she was pinned underneath her. "KITS!? You've got kits!?" She asked in surprise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A Bengal warrior entered the clearing, his golden optics glancing around as he did so. Spotting his mate, he made his way over - but his expression changed once he realized there was another cat with her. Who - what - I... Ocelotpath's thoughts trailed off as he stood there and watched the Egyptian Mau playing with this other cat. Who were they? His brow furrowed, but he continued on nonetheless, stopping as he reached the two silver cats. Now, he didn't want to address one for fear that the other might be his mate - and he didn't want to be rude, as he tried to think who this could be. What did Moondancer tell me about... oh! This had to be her twin! Except, the problem was, the tom couldn't remember her name. And as he tried to remember, he stared at the two of them. It was strange enough to be in RiverClan, of all Clans - not that he had anything against them - without having his mate suddenly appear to be split into two cats. Confusion was making the tom's head spin more then ever, and he desperately wished that he had at least some idea of what this other cat's name was so that he could address both without feeling like a stranger sitting there and just staring at them. But, as it was - that was just about all the tom was doing.
@Lonestar23
@Spirit
@Empress Of Evil
@fenic!
@Lilly
@Suspiciousmindz
@starfall

Green orbs glanced around the clearing as the Shadowclan cats padded about. Something about them being in the Riverclan camp didn't sit well with him, but he decided he'd get over it eventually. A loud squeal made the tom jump slightly and steal a glance toward where it came from. He then laughed as he watched his close friend get tackled by a cat that looked identical to her. As the white-and-black tom padded up, he noticed another cat watching. He wondered fleetingly why the tom was watching the two warriors play like kits with such intensity, but he shrugged it off quickly. "Silverheart, I've been looking for you," the tom said. It was true, he had been wondering if the she-cat had wanted to go hunting with him, but he could see she was busy. Maybe he'd just try to be polite to the obviously Shadowclan cats. "If you don't mind my asking, who's your friend?" he asked, sitting down and wrapping his tail around his paws neatly, his head tilted slightly in curiosity.