View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post
(( Oh look Golden is in two places at once ))

Goldenstar was sitting quietly in the clearing, trying to just clear his thoughts for the moment being. He was getting better at claiming himself, though the attacks to his mind came and went still. Well, that didn't matter. Between worrying about Bella and her joining Shadowclan and worrying about the cats that had a...traditional set of mind. Well, it wasn't something he should worry about, but it was. When trying to set up a pick, he was still trying to figure out their beliefs. Since the leader was bi, it was better not to put someone who thought like that in a position. It was good to have a different outlook on things, sure, but then just discriminating anyone who was different was just wrong. He shouldn't think that way, or just think about that in general. Maybe he should talk to one of the cats he had been considering for deputy. "Rasberrybubble?" He called out, trying to find the cat, his golden and green eyes scanning the clearing now.
(( @Chameleon ))
(yeah, Ras is in three places, nursery, here, and territory)
Rasberrybubble was sitting in the clearing grooming her chest, as she typically didn't groom the rest of herself, as it brought memories of when her brother died and she was obsessively grooming herself. She finished grooming and went go to the fresh kill pile only to find fish, she sighed and had a trout. She sighed and ate it. When she finshed it, she groomed her whiskers knowing it was easier to eat, before they were in Riverclan. She flicked her tail and stretched, she heard Goldeneyr-Goldenstar now, she turned her head," Yes, Goldenstar?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here