View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2017, 10:24 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Fiercekit found it easier everyday to get away from his mother's watchful gaze. Though Splashheart hardly ever worried about them. They were ''good'' kits, right? Of course, of course! Fiercekit was extremely good. Well-obedient. Never got into any trouble. At least, when his mother was around. Others might believe that he was the prime source of trouble. The little trouble brewer with his small click of friends. Nothing too big, just annoying the warriors. Shadowclan had arrived, and was staying. Fiercekit thought it was fun to bother them especially overhearing the conversation that his father and mother was discussing. It was heard that Mixedfur didn't like the neighboring clan. That was all Fiercekit heard because his mother's reprimanding to her mate didn't reach the kit's ears.

Now, here he was. Hidden behind one of the seldom rocks that resided in the clearing. It wasn't a big rock, but it was big enough to hide his size. Lately, Fiercekit had been terrorizing the rivaling pack. Out of fun. And, to possibly - hopefully - make his father proud. The tom heard pawsteps about to come pass, when suddenly they had stopped. Aw, c'mon they're ruining my game! His fur was ready to bush. The entire purpose was to attack them out the blue when they walked past. But, no! They stopped! Fiercekit lowly growl, and he jumped up from behind the rock to pin any cat that lingered there. Fiercekit's pelt collided with the other, and he was about to go bonkers with raking at them with sheathed claws, but as his eyes opened, he seen grey fur. Not just any grey fur - familiar grey fur. Not her. He rolled his eyes inwardly and hopped off his sister after a moment. ''What are you doing?'' He rasped. She had ruined everything. Yet, she always had. Only because that's what sisters do. Torment their brothers.
Squirrelkit squeaked out in surprise when she was launched at, and her first reaction was to start batting at whoever it was with sheathed paws. Then, she recognized her brother.... And continued to smack his chest and shoulders as hard as possible. "Get off of me you great lump of fur!" She hissed, lips curling back into a snarl. Honestly, she just looked adorable, just being a kit and trying to look fierce. When Fiercekit finally hopped off, Squirrelkit pushed herself to her paws and twisted her head around to groom her fur. "My fur! Ugh, you idiot. Why can't you go play with one of your Tom friends, instead of ruining my day?!" She snapped, grooming her fur down. When she was satisfied it looked perfect - She shook it out again and fluffed it up, giving her that innocent look again.

The she-kit turned back to her brother, looking at him through narrowed deep blue eyes filled with disdain. Not to say Squirrelkit didn't care for her brother. Of course she did. But the two fought something awful, and Fiercekit always found a way to ruin her life one day at a time. Well, not today, mister! Squirrelkit planted her paws stubbornly, wrinkling her muzzle up when Fiercekit asked what she was doing. The nerve! "Wh- Me? I was just walking, and you jumped out and attacked me! I'll tell you something, Fiercey," She spat. "You're not gonna make any friends by attacking cats randomly. Ha! Why do you think I'm the popular one? Because I'm just sweet, and loving, and beautiful." She giggled with innocence, eyes sparkling. Oh, Squirrelkit had plenty friends. Most of them consisted of Toms, though. But that was fine with her! "While you, my brother... Well," She jerked her muzzle back and glared at him. "You're anything but."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust