View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2017, 01:39 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Squirrelkit squeaked out in surprise when she was launched at, and her first reaction was to start batting at whoever it was with sheathed paws. Then, she recognized her brother.... And continued to smack his chest and shoulders as hard as possible. "Get off of me you great lump of fur!" She hissed, lips curling back into a snarl. Honestly, she just looked adorable, just being a kit and trying to look fierce. When Fiercekit finally hopped off, Squirrelkit pushed herself to her paws and twisted her head around to groom her fur. "My fur! Ugh, you idiot. Why can't you go play with one of your Tom friends, instead of ruining my day?!" She snapped, grooming her fur down. When she was satisfied it looked perfect - She shook it out again and fluffed it up, giving her that innocent look again.

The she-kit turned back to her brother, looking at him through narrowed deep blue eyes filled with disdain. Not to say Squirrelkit didn't care for her brother. Of course she did. But the two fought something awful, and Fiercekit always found a way to ruin her life one day at a time. Well, not today, mister! Squirrelkit planted her paws stubbornly, wrinkling her muzzle up when Fiercekit asked what she was doing. The nerve! "Wh- Me? I was just walking, and you jumped out and attacked me! I'll tell you something, Fiercey," She spat. "You're not gonna make any friends by attacking cats randomly. Ha! Why do you think I'm the popular one? Because I'm just sweet, and loving, and beautiful." She giggled with innocence, eyes sparkling. Oh, Squirrelkit had plenty friends. Most of them consisted of Toms, though. But that was fine with her! "While you, my brother... Well," She jerked her muzzle back and glared at him. "You're anything but."
Fiercekit, being the immature tom he was, stuck out his tongue at his sister. Who was she to call him a great lump of fur? He was fluffier than her, but not that fluffy. ''Can it, otter-breath!'' He fired back. Ah, the joys of sibling rivalry. The joys of constant name calling to show how close they were. The tom kit began to flatten his fur by giving it a couple rasp licks. His fur was always untidier than his sister. The only time he ever managed to be thoroughly clean was when Splashheart groomed him herself. Even that didn't last long. The tom kit rolled his eyes. ''You're such a drama queen.'' He didn't see a big deal of getting dirty. It was fun! In Riverclan, there was a place much muddier since the water found its way to the shore. If they were near it, Fiercekit wouldn't hesitate to push Squirrelkit into it.

Fiercekit didn't understand his sister. She was such a - a - a princess! An absolute wreck of a prissy princess. Frankly, she constantly annoyed him. Most times Fiercekit blanked out because ignoring her was a lot easier than acknowledging her presence. Like now. She had that fiery expression planted on her adorable face. To mock her, Fiercekit smiled and started to coo at her as if she were a newborn kit. It was heavily indicated that the tom didn't take her seriously. But, her next words had him laughing. In the next moment, the tom found himself rolled onto the ground, on his back, looking up at his sister in bursts of laughter. ''You're the popular one? Sure, sure. But, does it pay to be humble?'' Squirrelkit did have a lot more friends than Fiercekit. Fiercekit preferred a tight group of troublemakers. Consisting of three other toms who were his best friends. Squirrelkit was known more throughout the clan. In a good way - and, in a bad. As he settled himself from his laughing, the tom stayed laying on his back, looking up at his sister with a goofy grin. She looked weird from the way he was looking up at her. ''I'm anything but - what?'' He scoffed. She was such a spoiled pain in the - hmmm... Fiercekit rolled onto his stomach, glaring up at her. If this was a challenge - challenge accepted. Let the insults began.