My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Wolf . . . [Wolfshadow Finder]

SILENT’DANCE
second generation litter
the ghost of thunderclan
The ghost of the forest

“I used to hear a simple song
that was until you were gone.
He was born a clan cat but will forever hold the heart of a loner. Some say it takes time to earn one’s trust, but what if there was never any trust to begin with? Built on fabricated lies and deception from the very beginning, deprived of life before it began. Someone who misunderstood from the very beginning could never understand it, even after entering adulthood.

Someone who once saw the world in the brightest colors now looks upon dull grays and black. Silence now follows him like a lost kit struggling to find something or someone to grasp onto. Like father, like son, he grew to be massive, but his feelings were much like his mother's, always quick to get hurt.

As he recalls, he used to cling to his mother and would wail if she left for a long time. This often kept his father and mother from going on strolls when he was younger. He was also quiet attached to his father and would prance around his paws as a kit, often trying to mimic him. But now he refrains himself from doing much lately and prefers to be alone. His smile that was once bright and cheerful now faded into darkness and gloom.

Seeking more work to get the image of his past childhood friend and mother's dead bodies in the middle of camp. Both of them looked similar in a way, and it’s possible he had become friends with summerpaw because she looked like his mother. He had always sought comfort from either of them and barely went to his father unless it was something warrior related.

But now he finds the most comfort in his father's paws. The night his mother died, he cried at his father's paws, begging for forgiveness. He knew his mother's death wasn’t his fault, but the impact was great enough to leave him mute. Silent’dance hasn’t spoken a word since the night of his mother's death and refuses to speak. To communicate, he’d wave his tail or paws for signals .

Known as a cold by nature cat nowadays he deems himself a loner and stick to it. His clan often questions his loyalty because he seems uninterested in anything they do anymore and he spends most of his time outside the clan walls. He has even stopped sleeping in the warriors den and takes to sleeping in trees or high on rock ledges. Though he does keep his promises whit those he has promised.

@Doom

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 15th, 2023 at 01:29 PM.