View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:35 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather closed his eyes and nuzzled her cheek. "I don't want to fight you..." He mewed. "I don't want our clans to fight at all. I just want everything to be okay. No battles. No lack of prey." The WindClan warrior knew nothing was ever perfect. He knew he couldn't stop the upcoming battle. Hopefully I won't end up fighting Cherrydawn.
Cherrydawn let Skyfeather's muzzle linger, breathing in his scent. She didn't care who saw. War was coming, and she didn't know when she'd be this close to him again. Around her, she heard outraged voices and yowls of rage. She closed her eyes and rested for a moment in the scent of heather. When she opened her eyes again, there was a shape on the stones: another cat. There was a strange moment of eerie confusion in which Cherrydawn genuinely wondered if she was having some sort of dream. This tom, gaze was cold and his words made her quake. A split second later, the clearing erupted into chaos. Yowls of pain and terror tore through the night, and she could see the wave of claws and swiping paws sweeping toward them to swallow them. "Skyfeather!" She called out in her fright.
@Constellation

(Jump on in Constellation! Attack whichever cat you like! I don't think we need a post order just so long as everyone remembers to quote or mention the others. After all, this is a battle. It can be a little chaotic.)

Last edited by Charmer; October 22nd, 2017 at 02:11 PM.