View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2016, 08:05 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ QUOTE=Hexict;1652]@Stormpelt

The tortoiseshell tabby tom gave a smile to the young molly. "I'm Orchidkit," he introduced himself after she had herself, he seemed proud of his name despite it being a bit girly due to an orchid being a flower, but he puffed out his fluffy chest nonetheless. He looked Timberkit up and down for a moment, still smiling at her. Even at his young age, the tom tended to be a bit of a flirt towards other cats, though he didn't really mean anything by it and believed that his actions were harmless. "Now why is a pretty kit like you out of the nursery? It's starting to become leaf-bare, wouldn't the nursery be warming at this time?" He tried to sound more... mature than he actually was, and silently applaud himself.
[/QUOTE]

'Orchidkit?', the litttle she cat thought as she stopped making herself look so small. She could tell by his posture that he seemed a bit proud of himself. She started too think that this kit was a bit funny so she started too laugh a little. Then being called a ´pretty kit'her cheeks turned a bit pink and she looked down at the ground. ¨I just wanted too explore a little....And the nursery was getting loud..¨, she muttered.