View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Oh Starclan... Why must you take this one so soon?” Ripplewhisker quietly thought to himself, a certain sadness showing within his eyes, “Why must you do this to my son?” He asked the cats of the stars above over and over again as he softly touched down into the Riverclan camp, his paws silent as they left no tracks or sound. He glanced around at the clanmates that were conversing with one another throughout the quiet, sun-warmed clearing. He could not bring himself to look directly at Sproutwhisker, his adopted son, for a long time, despite the fact that he could not see the Starclan warrior right now anyways. He looked so happy right now, so carefree with his children. A low, rumbling growl stirred in his throat now. Of course, they had to take the one cat that brought Sproutwhisker back to reality after losing him when he passed of Greencough many moons ago. Were their ancestors that heartless towards the black-furred male that they had to do this? Was it some sort of sickened joke that he, Ripplewhisker, had to be the one to take his mate to Starclan now? The maine coon didn’t like this and he did not want to do this, but he had to - there was no other choice. Stepping into the nursery den without the faintest of sound coming from him, his gaze landed on the shecat that laid in one of the many moss nests, her body completely still and unmoving, not even a trace of breath coming from her. Heart failure, they told him, that’s what would be her end. “Talonfang..” Ripplewhisker murmured, his tone softened and almost coming off as a gentle whisper as he leaned down and nudged the female, “It is time to wake up now, young one.” To the maine coon, this shecat was quite younger than he was, so it was a shame that she had to die so early while having so many more potential moons ahead of her. His tail lightly swished behind him as this happened.
(Dude, I'm starting to cry)
Talonfang murmured some words of nonsense as she got up. She did not notice her physical body still on the ground. She turned to the cat who had stirred her and recognized him instantly. "Ripplewhisker?" She said uncertain.