View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2019, 07:32 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Raid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post

The golden brown Ocicat bit down on a distracted rogue’s shoulder and shook them hard enough and throw them aside. “ShadowClan is our home, and we’re not letting you rogues like you take it away from us!” she hissed. Leaftail has no time to search around the camp for her friends, she must take care of Redpaw first! The thoughts that only weakened her was an image of an unmoving red fur. The image made Leaftail agitated, bumping into a short ginger rogue. The she-cat looked up to see two tomcats. No way to get passed them, she thought. When she thought it was over, Owlfeather came to the rescue! Seeing the senior warrior leaping towards the russet, ginger calico, Leaftail dashed at the short tomcat’s left shoulder. The golden brown mentor glances on her right, proud to see Redpaw gripping the taller cat by his sides.
[/LEFT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
(Open - Owl can get injured, but don't kill her)
@Bliss Girl @Dirtfur @Starfall

Owlfeather's stomach dropped when she heard the yowling. In a panicked flurry of paws, she skidded as fast as she could into the clearing, taking in the horrifying sight. She was filled with fear, but that was quickly changed to ice-cold anger when things finally came together in her mind.

"I knew it! She yowled. The loners had warned her of this, and she had dismissed them. She couldn't belive that the Dusk Syndicate would return. It couldn't be possible. Yet here she was, in a clearing filled with yowling, stinking, unfamiliar cats. She turned to see her daughter, Citrusflower, under attack. What savages! Who would attack a helpless blind queen? She dove in to the fray and slashed her sharp claws down the pelt of her daughter's attacker, sending the enemy cat darting for cover. Her claws had nearly met Demontail's flesh before she recognized him.
Although her daughter's former mate still unsettled her, if he was here to help, he could use it as a chance to prove himself.

"If you're so inclined to help her, then get her out of here, now!" The old tortoiseshell she-cat growled fiercely. This was no place for the blind molly to be. She pushed aside her discontent with the tom and trusted him with her daughter's life. After all, Citrusflower hadn't rejected his help.

She then turned to see Leaftail and Redpaw caught in a tangle of cats. She had only just been on patrol with the two, and was quite fond of the young pair of cats. She knew they lacked experience, and they were outnumbered. With unsheathed claws scuffing the dirt as she ran, she made her way frantically to their side. She fluffed up her fur at the enemy cats, making eye contact with the one who looked to be most in-charge of the clique.

This time, she wasted no time with petty talking; she would not make that mistake again. It was time to fight. Feeling the familiar adrenaline of her many moons of battle experience, she sprung into action. She leapt forward and nipped at the russet calico's leg, reaching one paw around to claw at his side while the bite had him distracted.
"You will not have my clan!" She hissed through clenched teeth. She would fight mercilessly to defend her home. She would do whatever it took, even if that meant her own life.

Griffin let out a startled yip as he felt something bump into his side, making him teeter to the side slightly before regaining his composure and glaring daggers at his brother for laughing. "Is this how you usually greet your guests?" he asked the warrior.

Phoenix let out an 'oh' as a much older clan cat came barreling towards him. She looked angry, to say the least, which caused the tom to chuckle. As she leaped forwards, nipping him in the process, he let out a much louder laugh, and managed to narrowly miss the scratching. He almost fell over though, it wasn't a nip like he had thought, it was a pretty decent bite. "We don't want your clan, silly it doesn't look like that system is working out too well for you...hmm, wait brother, what is it we want, again exactly?" the ginger russet tom asked, swiveling his head to the side.

"Eternal loyalty? Or whatever it is that makes you cats live so long. We heard rumors about these great clan cats dying, but being reborn. We want that. But, I suppose...having you and your friends bowing down to us would be nice as well." the ginger quipped. However the loner finished his sentence rather quickly as Leaftail pinned him down. Letting out a hiss as claws dug into his shoulders. "how rUDE!" he grunted, attempting to kick the molly off using his hind legs.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us