Thread: Faunus Academy
View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2017, 06:29 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Faunus Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Juniper swept all of her books into her arms, and stood, giving a quick smile to the teacher before walking out into the hallway. She quickly pulled out her phone, checking the time before deciding she had time to stop at her locker. She dropped her stuff onto the ground and quickly putting in her combo. "24, 26, 0" she quietly muttered. She smiled as her locker swung open and saw her organized locker. She squealed when her lunchbox fell on her head from the top shelf, and she shoved it back up while scolding it under her breath. @CinnamonCookie @Hawkstar
Frilli Serbeth ran down the hall, laughing. She had a frisbee in her hand, trying to keep it away from her younger brother. "Haha, you're too slow, Dunnox!" She laughed. She saw her brother catching up to her next to her, and she sqealed. She knew they were on the ground floor, so she summersaulted through a window and ran through the football field. "It's my frisbee!" She said, her blue eyes flashing with laughter and her white hair flowing behind her. She looked around, and she didn't see her little brother. "Dunnox?" She asked, slowing down.

"Dunnox?" Frilli asked again. The werewolf snuck up, then ran, snatching the frisbee from her hand. He ran for the school, to lose her in the hallways. "It's my frisbee!" He yelled. He burst through the doors, running down the hall and into their Geography class. He looked behind him, and Frilli was running after him. She smiled and caught up. But before she could grab the frisbee, the siblings froze when they heard an "Ahem." In the doorway. They looked there, and the janitor pointed out. They shuffled outside, and the janitor took their frisbee. "Hey-!" Dunnox started, but he was shushed by Frilli. "No fair..." he muttered, walking down the hall sadly with his ears and tail downcast.