View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:49 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons

"I don't care. You're on RiverClan territory. Get out." Dusklion was done with these starsdammed outsiders thinking they could just waltz onto the territory. She let her claws loose a bit so the cat could scramble up before taking up stance between this outsider and their camp. Then, without another word she lunged. Her intent was to get the cat running towards the outskirts border - but if she ended up pinning her again she'd kill her.

[ Ele - @Forgetfulshape - if Ele doesn't flee Dusklion will be attempting to kill her ]
Ele scrambled out of the way before darting off in the direction of the outskirts- well, she thought she was. She accidentally ended up hitting a tree and knocking herself out. Blood trickled from her nose and she sank to the ground, unconscious. Suddenly, and out of nowhere, Appleberry bounded over. He noticed the small outsider unconscious on the floor.
"Poor thing... I'll take her to the outskirts border." He then picked up the much smaller outsider and took her to the border of the outskirts before leaving her there and padding back to Dusklion."She probably has horrible navigation, maybe you could've asked her if she was lost and she would've explained herself!" He commented as he sat himself down. Skyfall padded by, seemingly looking for prey.
"I will help increase the prey pile." He mumbled, looking around and soon spotting a bird. He immediately began creeping up on it, and pounced. He caught the bird, which was still alive, and finished it off before padding back to camp.