Old November 12th, 2017, 04:32 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Royals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
Name: Yin
Kingdom/Village Name: (Since no names are decided yet, I just have an idea. What if there was one for talking animals? They don't have to be anamorhpic, they can still walk on all fours. If not, I'll make these two human.)
Appearance: A black fox with white tips, and black eyes with white x's as pupils.
Personality(can be TBRP): He usually is quiet, but if he gets angry, his demon comes out, taking control. However, afterwards this leaves him tired, drained of his energy.(Read Halloween Party for an explanation on my two characters)
Sexuality: A Sexual (Can't feel Love in that sense)
Love interest: Sendhelp
Other: SNEDHEP
Mention me:@Leo the Loke;

Name:Yan
Kingdom/Village Name: (What I first said above )
Appearance: A white fox with black tips and normal eyes, but with black x's as pupils.
Personality(can be TBRP): Very happy, hates being serious.
Sexuality: Straight
Love interest: She has a teensy crush on Yin
Other: (I have an idea for a day care RP where everyone turns their favorite ocs into kids, and sends them off here.)
Mention me:@Leo the Loke;
Ok, first off accepted.

Second, yeah there can be a Clan of talking animals. Though they probably will only be interacting with villagers and outsiders.

Third, that RP sound AMAZING! I would join.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.