View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

“I’m going to have to fall asleep real quick..so I can search for their minds...but let’s get out to the forest first before I do that...” He causally walked out the front doors and took of-making sure that his sister was following him he headed towards the forest. Once they arrived he landed and curled up. “Give me a minute...I won’t be falling asleep..more of..meditating I guess..” Once he closed his eyes and slowed his heart beat only then did he start to use his powers.

He opened his purple orbs-only to be in the forest. However this forest was grey and black. His golden scales where the only color to this dream world. He narrowed his eyes searching for anything. Longwei sighed as he walked past many portals, which were the passages into creatures dreams. The young male focused on his two sisters and two portals where glowing brightly from far away.

Once he reached them he noticed that the portals weren’t ‘activated’ so they where awake. He took notice that the lifeless portals where moving ever so slightly. Flapping his wings, he compared the distance between the two groups. “If we fly, we can catch them...but we have a risk of Father seeing us..but..this is the only way we can get them...if we walk-” He was cut short by a screech in the grey and Black Forest. His eyes darted all over. This wasn’t normal..someone-somthing was sensing him. And they didn’t like it.

Longwei opened his eyes to the normal world panting. He shook his head. “We have to find them. Fast. They are heading south. We have to fly. Something interfered with me in the dream realm....something powerful is out here and we have to find them now.” The male spoke fast, to caught up in what he had just experienced to explain everything.

@Bella~
The young dragon waited on her brother while he was in his trance and had sort of gotten into one herself. When he jumped up it startled her and she jumped into the air eyes wide. When she realized all was fine in the moment she came back down and nodded now even more concerned for her sisters "Do you have any idea what was interfering with it?" She flapped her wings and within two beats was already hovering in the air "We have to go now, hurry! "