View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:32 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Wait! Don't fly off yet!!))

``I need you and the guards to get some highly protected armor,
you don't know what's larking in the forest.`` He growled and flicked his tail for her to follow, he went into the halls and into his room. He gasped as he saw a note upon his bed and he went to read it, ``N-no.. NO!`` He gasped,
``JUNI, GET THE GUARDS, SEARCH THE VILLAGE, AS THE VILLAGERS IF THEY SEEN FARA OR DIMYR. GET 4 or 5 GUARDS TO CHECK IN THE FOREST.`` He hissed, ``Fara and Dimyr are in the forest trying to find Axel.``

``I know.. Don't worry, I'm ready to fly again.`` She stood up and went to hover a bit off ground. ``Does Axel even have magical powers?
I mean, I know I'm family to him but, oh.. I've been so busy with other stuff, like REALLY busy!`` She sighed, ``I'm such a bad sister!`` She buried her face in her face.
Juni nodded and followed the King. When he found the note, she nodded and ran back to the headquarters and flew out the window. She gathered 5 guards, the most cautious and smartest ones to search the forest thouroughly. Juni then grabbed 4 guards to bring down to the village, leaving the rest to protect the castle. Stupid hatchlings... she thought angrily. Don't you dare die! I watched you grow... Juni landed on the ground, then quickly asked a close-by villager if they have seen Fara and Dimyr.