View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:24 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
The young dragon waited on her brother while he was in his trance and had sort of gotten into one herself. When he jumped up it startled her and she jumped into the air eyes wide. When she realized all was fine in the moment she came back down and nodded now even more concerned for her sisters "Do you have any idea what was interfering with it?" She flapped her wings and within two beats was already hovering in the air "We have to go now, hurry! "
That was enough for Longwei as he flew through the air. “I don’t know what it was. It seemed like a dragon. It’s roar sounded dominant. This is its domain. We have to find them..” He responded. He checked the sky making sure they were going south.

After a while of flying he landed. His purple orbs scanned the surroundings. “This is we’re I saw them last. We can follow their scent trail from here.” He said sounding a bit like his father. ‘It’s funny...father never expects me to do much good with these situations. And look at me now. Closer to them then he ever will be.’ He growled inwardly. “Ill lead the way.”

He drew in a deep breath and followed them. “Tell me if you smell or see anything..”

@Bella~