View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(if she focuses hard enough yes)

Dimyr kept searching for anything with her powers, not responding to Fara at first. Then she noticed something...off in her vision. When Fara asked if she sensed anything, she responded with, "I think I'm getting something...its very faint, though, so I would need to put all my focus into hit if I want to see it better, meaning I'll have to be silent and ignore what you're saying."
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Juni nodded and followed the King. When he found the note, she nodded and ran back to the headquarters and flew out the window. She gathered 5 guards, the most cautious and smartest ones to search the forest thouroughly. Juni then grabbed 4 guards to bring down to the village, leaving the rest to protect the castle. Stupid hatchlings... she thought angrily. Don't you dare die! I watched you grow... Juni landed on the ground, then quickly asked a close-by villager if they have seen Fara and Dimyr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Blizzard Spread her large wings and lifted into the air. "Show me where you last seen them!" She said, panic flashing in her eyes.

Rune leaped into the air and went to the village first, he saw uni and dipped his head respectfully, which he was saying "Thank you". He looked at the faraway, ``The note said they were going to the forest so let's search there.`` he called back to Blizzard and flew as fast as he could.

Fara opened her mouth but then shut it as her sister mentioned ignoring her words, so no reason to even try. She kept walking forward but slowly, waiting until her sister sense more strong aura from this strange dragon