Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: earthclan(vineclan)

@Echofall
@Tazzy
@Akari
@Raven & Co

imma start now

greenvine stared blankly down and her sick kit laying next to her.she started to got worried for her little terrasky. she could sense the weakness and sickness on her kit.she wouldn't drink her milk that much and was small and frail for her age.she curled the little one closer and tried stand up an look at the camp and clan.as she walked over her little kit gave a weak"wh-hat are y-you doing?"she turned back and found her kit's scent and hear,her eyes open,her head up ,her little kit speak after a long time"just watching the clan"she said even thought she couldn't see.she hears her kit crawl over and sit by her"i know you cant see"terrasky says sitting next to her mother"i know,but i use different senses,hearing,smell,i can sense other thing around me"greenvine said"come on lets go back to bed"greenvine said and lead her daughter to the nest.(open)

rockfire sat around the camp:watching.makeing sure all cats had food all cat were awake,if darkwing needed a hunting patrol,and makeing sure that greenvine didnt trip as she walked to the opening of the nursery with her kit.(open)

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.

Last edited by Fireflower; January 11th, 2018 at 07:21 PM.